No, that's not a quote from Charlie Sheen. Or maybe it is and he's just suffering from PMS.
I'm seriously going to have to schedule work projects, life and any major decisions to avoid certain days of the month. Nothing is as it seems. Everything is unorganized. I can't complete thoughts and everything makes me want to cry. As selfish as this sounds, I don't have time for even one day of this crap. A lifetime of credibility can be lost in one episode.
Its days like these when I obsess about each thing that's wrong with my job, the company, my abilities, others' abilities, others' annoying habits, my own annoying habits, my skin, my mood, when to have babies, why I'm still living in Dallas and the kitchen sink.
As I down some HEB brand Nacho Cheese "doritos" (thanks mom!) and a cold glass of red wine, I come down from my day. I brought work home because I'm not exactly sure how to make it through the rest of the week with all the things I have to do.
The worst day to PMS is Monday. I'm already anxious on Monday's. (something I'm working on) And by the end of every Thursday, I find peace again and wondered why Monday-Candace was in such a tizzy.
So I'm sure I permanently alienated my male follower with this post.
"This too shall pass."
No comments:
Post a Comment