Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tick-Tock

We're trying to figure out whether to go on a vacation in May or not. Kind of a "second honeymoon". We're not excited about spending $3000+ but really want to go somewhere together. We saw a deal for an all-inclusive place in Cabo come across on Living Social yesterday. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii. But, there are cool places like San Francisco, Napa Valley, Seattle or Portland that would be cool to check out too. I've been to the Caribbean and am not feeling like another European trip yet. And as much as Geoff would love to go to Japan, we'll have to keep it simple. We only have 4 - 5 days Geoff can take off.

Point is, I feel the clock ticking and want to make sure we go on one more carefree, fabulous vacation alone as young folks.

Hrmmm.

1 comment:

  1. Says the unsuspecting girl the day before the 8.9 earthquake/tsunami.....

    ReplyDelete